My Purpose. My Power.

My purpose... is to make my readers see through different eyes, to invite them into real and wounded lives, to show the power of forgiveness and the miracle of hope, to invite questions, draw back the curtain, reveal some tiny glimpse of what lies behind. In Bible stories I'll show a real world of real people--real history, real science--and a very real God. In contemporary drama my real people will cry for real release. In animal stories I'm still asking readers to see... In science fiction, in fantasy...

My purpose is to write words that people will read. But where will I find the power to place those words where readers will see them?

And is my purpose aligned with God's?

And is my power for many or for one?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missed Connections

Easter Sunday Prayer

Holy Saturday Prayer